Customer orientation is a major factor in the increase of customer satisfaction, turnover and profits.
This will create more value for each customer. Conditions for this are:
- Accurate knowledge of customer needs, competitor behaviour, and market situation.
- Coordination and transparency of all customer-related activities.
- Focus on profitable customers.
- Rapid and informed decision-making processes.
- Potential use for lower value or complementary products (up-and cross-selling).
- Reduce costs in the sales and service.
With a powerful CRM solution you can create more value for your customers:
- Systematic planning and implementation of customer contact, taking into account individual client needs and target groups, sales, profitability and competitors.
- Flexible organisation of sales and service areas and assignment of appropriate employees.
- Identification and management of potential in marketing and sales (leads / Opportunity)
- Support of the various contact channels (interaction centre, field service, Internet and marketing partner) that will use the customer.
- Coupling of e-mail systems (Outlook, Lotus Notes) or telephone systems (CTI) .
- Increased customer loyalty and quicker response to market changes.
- Analysis and detection of satisfaction, loyalty and profitability and the turnover and profit performance of your customers.
Through our customised SAP CRM solution your customers will stay in the middle of the action and thus maximise the profitability of customer relationships.
Our solutions are based on years of practical experience and the challenges in many industries.